Non-urgent advice: Get help for your symptoms
If you think you need medical help right now, 111 online can tell you what to do next.
You can use the NHS App to check your symptoms and get instant advice, book appointments, order repeat prescriptions, view your GP medical record and more.
What the NHS App does
- get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it.
- order repeat prescriptions – see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to.
- book appointments – search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments.
- check your symptoms – search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice or medical help near you.
- register your organ donation decision – choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision.
- find out how the NHS uses your data – choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning.
- view parts of your GP record – including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results.
Health A to Z
Your complete guide to conditions, symptoms and treatments, including what to do and when to get help.
Medicines A to Z
Find out how your medicine works, how and when to take it, possible side effects and answers to your common questions.
NHS Live Well
NHS advice about healthy living, including eating a balanced diet, healthy weight, exercise, quitting smoking and drinking less alcohol.
My Wellbeing Space
My Wellbeing Space has been developed to help you during and after cancer treatment by providing good quality information and support, whenever you need it.